It takes great planning to successfully plan and execute a great internal communication strategy.
Here are 3 simple steps to help you build relevant, meaningful internal communications plans that work. But, for extra simple, call us.
INTERNAL BRANDING COMMUNICATIONS PLANNER
1. Background/Business Objectives/Behavior changes
- Who needs to do what differently
- What do they need to change
- Stop, start, do more, less
- What forces are producing the current behaviors
- How might people react to this new communication
- Key issues for next 6 months that may require communication
- Precise media, audiences they reach
- Time frames/Resources required